We are very proud to have reached the end of our 12th academic year at Preston Vocational Centre and being able to celebrate the successes of over 6,000 participants during this time. Without our generous partners, sponsors and supporters, our success to date would not have been possible.
We would like to extend a big thank you to the sponsors of our 2020/2021 Awards Evening:-
- Conlon Construction. Based in Preston, Lancashire, Conlon undertakes construction projects, design & build, new build and refurbishment for public sector and private clients.
- Community Gateway Association. CGA is a not-for-profit community business, set up to meet the housing needs of people in Preston and the surrounding areas.
- Travis Perkins Ltd. Is one of the largest suppliers of building materials to the UK's building and construction industry. We have built an enviable reputation for product quality and expert customer service and are proud to have helped build Britain for over 200 years.
- Sika UK Ltd. The UK subsidiary of the worldwide Sika Group was established in 1927 and produces and markets a wide range of state-of-the-art systems covering construction products, industrial manufacturing, automotive manufacturing and DIY products ranges.
- JFN Integrated Solutions Ltd. Specialise in the design, installation and maintenance of bespoke, integrated or stand-alone; Life safety systems, Fire, Security, Audio visual and Communications for organisations across the UK.
- Xacom. Xacom is a consultancy service and is a AMPG Accredited Training Organisation specialising in Earned Value Management (EVM), Risk Management, Planning and Scheduling, Primavera P6 Training Delek Training and Schedule Reviews. It is one of the UK’s most respected Project Controls consultancies.
- CCH Joinery Limited. CCH Joinery has been proudly providing high quality building works and services to customers since 1997. From 2009 the company has been expanding into the fire stopping industry. What differentiates us from other businesses is our ability to truly connect with our customers, and provide the exceptional, compassionate service they deserve.
We would also like to thanks our partner schools Larches High School, Shaftesbury High School, Broughton High School, Fulwood Academy, Moor Park High School, Moorbrook School, Moor Hey School, Our Lady’s Catholic High School, Red Rose School, The Rose School, Roselyn House School, Sir Tom Finney Community High School, St Thomas’s Centre, Hope High School, Hope House School and Ashton Community College, Bay leadership Academy, Brambles school, Brookfield, Chesham House School, Southlands High School, Spen Brook, Trax Academy and Cardinal Newman College.
Special thanks are also given to the Community Gateway “Purple Pantry” for providing food for our learners and to Warburton’s for delivering and provide bread for our students’ to have daily and everyone else who has donated items, food and their time supporting PVC – there are just so many of you, thank you. A very special thank you to all of our volunteers who regularly support our Centre. This includes Caroline and Joanne who have given their spare time to help the learners who need that additional support.
And finally, we would like to thank our parent organization, Community Gateway Association and our outstanding Board of Trustees who all have played instrumental roles in guiding our mission with their insights and unique expertise. We are grateful for their big hearts and the combined thousands of hours they have given to Preston Vocational Centre and over 6,000 participants who have attended the Centre since 2009.